domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

PROMOTION!!

Hello!

I'm having a new promotion going on, I will draw custom art for you and you set the price anywhere from $6.

Just tell me what do you want me to draw for you and what size would you like it to be! I will be glad to make custom artwork for you!

You set the price anywhere from $6 and note that it would include free shipping and free gift!

I look forward for your offers!

If you need the item to be delivered urgently (as fast as 3 days) an additional cost will have to be arranged for urgent shipping. Regular mail use to take between 5 and 10 business days to get to the US (sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more. Usually within this range though).

Any question just ask. I look forward for your offers!
Thanks everybody! :)

No hay comentarios: